We know you have many options when searching for the right personal injury attorney to handle your case. Most of the people and families we work with have never needed help from an attorney before, and they’re not sure what to look for or what to expect.
At Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, we take the time to sit down with you and answer any questions you have, talk through the details of your case, and lay out your options for pursuing the compensation you need to move forward. Our team is always here to give you updates and talk next steps. In fact, we pride ourselves on providing stellar customer service and keeping the lines of communication open.
Over the years, injured clients throughout New Jersey and New York have come to count on our firm because:
- Our strong team of 25 personal injury attorneys has extensive experience, providing legal help to the community since 1981.
- We develop smart legal strategies for the settlement table and the courtroom, never backing down from a fight for what’s right.
- Our firm is known for delivering results, having secured more than $800 million in verdicts and settlements for clients throughout New Jersey and New York.
- We are solely focused on helping individuals, never corporations. So far, we are proud to have made a difference in the lives of more than 30,000 people and families.
- Our attorneys don’t turn up our noses at cases. We believe that every case we handle is life-changing for our clients. So we show the same level of determination and dedication to every case, no matter how big or small.
Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C.
Mothers Against Drunk Driving does not guarantee or warrantee the work product of those attorneys listed in this directory. This list is comprised of attorneys who have provided information to MADD indicating that they are capable of handling drunk and/or drugged driving lawsuits on behalf of the victim. An attorney on this list may be removed at any time at MADD’s sole discretion.