Last updated August 10, 2023
DONATION REFUND POLICY
If you have made an error in making your donation or change your mind about contributing to Mothers Against Drunk Driving, we will honor your request for a refund made within 30 days of your donation.
To request a refund, call +1 (800) 438-6233. Refunds are returned using the original method of payment. If you made your donation by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card.
WALK LIKE MADD REGISTRATION REFUND POLICY
Walk Like MADD registration fee is non-refundable/non-transferrable.
VICTIM IMPACT PANEL ("VIP") REGISTRATION FEE REFUND POLICY
It is very important to us that you are satisfied with your purchase. Please contact our support team for assistance with technical troubleshooting prior to requesting a refund.
IN-PERSON MADD VIPs REFUND POLICY
MADD in-person VIP registration fees are non-refundable. If you are no longer able to attend the in-person VIP for which you originally registered, you will need to contact and work with the local MADD affiliate hosting the VIP to register for a different panel. Please note, many panels charge a reschedule fee.
ONLINE MADD VIP REFUND POLICY
MADD does not issue refunds for online VIP registrations as a matter of policy. As an example, no refunds will be issued for:
- Registrants who have started the online VIP course but not yet completed the course;
- Registrants who local jurisdiction does not accept the online VIP, registrants must verify acceptance prior to registering for the course;
- Failure to pass identity validation requirements;
- Attempt to circumvent the online VIP requirements, including geo-fence restrictions (if applicable) and identity validation requirements;
- Registrants who do no complete the course within twelve (12) months of registering for the course.
Please note that this is not a comprehensive list of the situations where MADD will not issue a refund to a registrant. Please reach out to [email protected] if you believe there was an error in the processing of your payment for the online VIP registration fee. Refund requests should be submitted in writing via email within 30 days of the registration transaction, along with an explanation of the refund reason. MADD will not consider refund requests that are initiated 31 days after the date of the registration transaction.