Mark your calendar for Mothers Against Drunk Driving’s Raise Against Time.
Every 50 minutes drunk driving claims another innocent life, another mother or father, sister or brother, friend or coworker.
It’s a race against time, and we are asking you to help us fight back by participating in our Raise Against Time campaign – 50 hours of fundraising on Facebook starting on #GivingTuesday, November 27, 2018.
And, thanks to Facebook, all gifts made on November 27th will be matched, ensuring your efforts will go twice as far. Can we count on you to help us?
Please fill out this form to let us know you are raising your hand – and raising funds to end drunk driving.
Fields marked with an * are required
"*" indicates required fields
If you’ve already RSVP’ed to the event, thank you for joining. Below you will find tips and tools to make your fundraiser successful.
How to host a virtual fundraiser on Facebook
Today there is a growing number of people donating to non-profits through social media.
Here is how to do it:
- Sign into your Facebook.
- Search for “Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD)” or simply type facebook.com/madd.official into your address bar.
- At the top, center of your page, there will be a button titled
- Click this and decide how much money you want to Raise to fight the rising number of drunk driving fatalities. If everyone raises $100, we will meet our goal of $100,000.
- Set your fundraiser to end November 27, 2017.
- Title your fundraiser, Raise Against Time (MADD)
- Why are you raising money? Share your own reasons or use this:
Since the new drunk driving fatality numbers have come out, the clock has started spinning even faster. Now, someone dies every 50 minutes, a minute faster than last year, several minutes faster than the year before. Feels like we are in a race against time. That’s why I am asking you to join me Nov. 27th to Raise Against Time with MADD. Will you join my campaign?