Torrington Public Library – SMART
12 Daycoeton Pl, Torrington, CT 06790, USA (map)
The dates and times for the panel are:
There is a fee. Please read requirements below for additional information.
To attend the MADD SMART™ Teen & Parent Programs, please follow these instructions:
- Choose a location: specific dates can be found when you click on the location.
- Program Fee: $50.00 credit card pre-registration or money order made payable to MADD Connecticut and a Photo ID. (For example – driver’s license, state-issued ID, student ID, or passport). We do not accept cash or personal checks.
- If under 18, a parent or guardian is required to attend the program and must bring a Photo ID and additional $50 program fee.
- Re-check the website on the afternoon of the program to make sure that no changes or cancellations have been made to the schedule.
- Registration for the program begins at 5:15 pm. The program starts at 6:00 pm. Doors close and registration ends at 6:00 pm. No one will be permitted after 6:00 pm. Latecomers will not be allowed entry and refunds will not be given. The program is first-come, first-serve. Pre-registration does not guarantee a seat. If you miss registration or no seats are available the MADD Connecticut office will be able to change your registration.
- Upon completion of the program, all participants are given a certificate of completion to submit to the courts or other respective referral agencies. You must retain and provide this verification to the court. MADD shall report whether the defendant satisfactorily completed the program to the Court Support Services Division.
- DO NOT CALL THE PROGRAM LOCATIONS. They have no affiliation with MADD and are not able to provide you with information.
- If you have questions, please contact MADD at 203-764-2566 or [email protected] .
- If you have been charged or convicted of a DUI, please register for the MADD CT Victim Impact Panel, VIP. The SMART program will not fulfill your requirement.
Additional Directions or Information:
SMART Program Registration Fee Refund Policy
If there was an error in the processing your credit or debit card when paying the registration fees for a MADD SMART, we will honor your request for the refund of erroneous charges made within 30 days of your registration. If you are no longer able to attend the SMART for which you originally registered, you will need to contact and work with the local MADD affiliate hosting the SMART to register for a different panel. MADD SMART registration fees are nonrefundable. Visit https://www.madd.org/privacy/ for the Start Making A Right Turn, SMART and Victim Impact Panel (VIP) Registration Fee Refund Policy.
To receive a duplicate receipt or if you have questions regarding the panels, call 203-764-2566.
If you register and pay online, but are no longer able to attend that panel, you will need to contact the MADD CT office a minimum of 48 hours prior to the panel to reschedule for another panel and transfer your registration fee.
If you have questions, please contact MADD at 203-764-2566 or [email protected]