MADD Alabama Circle of Hope Support Groups
Virtual Support Groups will be held on the following dates @ 7 pm EST / 6pm CNT. Please email to get the private registration link.
The Alabama State Office of Mothers Against Drunk Driving can be reached at [email protected] or through calling 770-615-3737 to answer any questions.
Virtual Support Groups in 2022 will be held on the following dates:
- January 27, 2022 – Topic: Dedicating the Vision
- February 24, 2022 – Topic: What Does Love Look Like Now?
- March 24, 2022 – Topic: Trauma and the Brain
- April 28, 2022 – Topic: Understanding the Law After the Crash
- May 26, 2022 – Topic: Grief is Unique
- June 23, 2022 – Topic: Finding New Meaning in Life
- July 28,2022 – Topic: Coping with Change
- August 25, 2022 – Topic: Importance of Memorials, Tributes, and Memories
- September 22, 2022 – Topic:: Coping with Emotions
- October 20, 2022 – Topic: Changes In the Family
- November 17, 2022 – Topic: How to be Thankful While Grieving
- December 15, 2022 – Topic: Grief and the Holidays
Please note that not all support groups will have topics.
MADD keeps all support group information updated on Facebook on the MADD Alabama page.