Instructions for Paying for Tennessee Duplicate VIP Certificate by Money Order

What do I do if I lose my VIP certificate and need another copy, but I cannot or do not want to pay for a duplicate copy by credit/debit card?

If you attended a Victim Impact Panel (VIP) class in Tennessee and would prefer to pay for your duplicate copy by money order, rather than credit or debit card, you may submit your payment and request by mail.

Please make sure your request includes the following items:

  1. a $25 money order made payable to MADD Tennessee (We cannot accept any other form of payment.)
  2. a self-addressed, stamped envelope
  3. a note giving us the name you used when you attended the class, the location/city where you attended, and the month & year when you attended.  (Without this information, we will not be able to locate your original certificate and verify your attendance and you will have to attend the class again.) 

You may send your request with the above items to the MADD Tennessee State Office, 53 Century Blvd, Suite 100, Nashville, TN  37214.  Please allow 2-4 weeks to receive your replacement.

Note: If you attended a VIP class in a state other than Tennessee and need a replacement certificate, you will need to contact the MADD office in the state where you attended the class to inquire about their replacement certificate policies and procedures.Click here to locate a MADD office in a state other than Tennessee.