We Help Survivors Survive
Sometimes that begins by finding someone who can listen, someone whose shoulder you can lean on or whose hand you can hold.
MADD has trained victim advocates to provide services across the state of North Carolina. Our team of compassionate, victim-focused staff and volunteer advocates are also available nationwide 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, and can help you, your family and loved ones by:
- Providing you and your loved ones with emotional support
- Guidance through the criminal and civil justice systems
- Accompanying victims and survivors to court
- Helping you prepare a victim impact statement
- Referring victims and survivors to appropriate resources for additional help
- Offering support groups
- Connecting you with other victims and survivors who’ve had similar experiences
- Providing you supportive materials on victimization topics
In North Carolina, if you or someone you love, has been the victim of a violent crime, you can contact our MADD Victim Specialist directly at 919-787-6599 or email Callie Ramsay at [email protected]. You can also reach out to a Victim Advocate, 24 hours a day, at 1-877-MADD-HELP (1-877-623-3435).