- Cost: $45.00
Please refer to the following guidelines for in-person VIP attendance if you are planning on coming to a MADD Nebraska VIP.
2020 MADD In-Person Victim Impact Panel Schedule Instructions
- If you have questions please call the MADD Nebraska office at 402-434-5330 or email us at [email protected].
- The cost for each probationer or court-ordered attendee for on-site registration is a $45.00 MONEY ORDER ONLY made to “MADD Nebraska”. We cannot accept cash or check.
- You may pre-register with a credit card at maddvip.org the online registration will close 24 hours before the panel time.
- You will need a form of identification for registration.
- Guests are welcome to attend free of charge. They will not receive a receipt of attendance. Due to the subject matter children under the age of 13 cannot attend.
- No food, drink or tobacco is allowed into the panel. Cell phones must be turned off.
- You WILL NOT be allowed to attend the VIP if alcohol or drug use is suspected. All attendees are subject to breath testing.
- A receipt of attendance is given to paying attendees at the conclusion of the panel. It is your responsibility to pick up the receipt and submit to your probation officer or judge, MADD will charge a receipt replacement fee of $25.
- If you invite your own interpreter please note that they will be allowed to attend the panel at no cost.
2020 MADD Online Victim Impact Panel Schedule Instructions
- If you live further than 65 miles away from a panel occurring within the next three months you may be able to take a MADD Online Victim Impact Panel, to check eligibility please visit online.maddvip.org.
- Cost: $45.00