2021 Victim Impact Schedule Is Here!
MADD Nebraska has released the 2021 Victim Impact Panel Schedule. These panels are held across the state to connect those sentenced with the importance of the MADD mission and the real reason to never drive impaired by sharing the stories of those who have been impacted. We also have an online panel available in English and Spanish for those who are unable to attend an in-person panel. As we navigate 2021 the online panel is a good alternative for those who cannot travel or cannot get into a panel because of space limitations. Also, we may need to adjust panels based on current health measures, while we will always do our best to communicate any changes we encourage you to check our website, registration site, or our Facebook prior to any panel. Below is all you need to know for 2021. The schedule is available here.
2021 MADD Victim Impact Panel Instructions
- Pre-registration is recommended for the MADD Victim Impact Panel (VIP). To pre-register go to: www.maddvip.org.
- There are two options for pre-registration. You may pre-pay for $48.00 with a credit or debit card OR you can pre-register without pre-paying and pay $45.00 with a money order only at the panel.
- On-site registration is $45.00 – money order only. No cash will be accepted. Please make the money order out to MADD Nebraska.
- You will need to show a form of identification at the panel. No food, drink or tobacco is allowed into the panel.
- You will not be allowed to attend the VIP if alcohol or drug use is suspected. All attendees are subject to breath testing.
- If you need an interpreter, they will be allowed to attend the panel at no cost. There is a Spanish VIP option online – www.maddvip.org.
- A receipt of attendance is given to paying attendees at the end of the panel. It is your responsibility to pick up the receipt and submit it to your probation officer or judge. MADD will charge a receipt replacement fee of $25.
If you have additional questions, please call 402-434-5330, email [email protected], or go to www.maddvip.org for the most up to date VIP information. MADD tries our best not to cancel any VIP’s but due to weather and/or unexpected public health directives we may need to reschedule panels. Please check our website www.madd.org/ne or Facebook page: @nebraskamadd the day of the panel to make sure you have the most up to date information.