Honoring Heroes Recognition Banquet 2023
Officer Nomination - Request Form Below
Mothers Against Drink Driving (MADD) is proud to present its 34th annual Honoring Heroes Recognition Banquet. This banquet is MADD’s signature opportunity to honor the law enforcement officers, first responders, and court personnel who diligently work to support our shared mission to end drunk driving, help fight drugged driving, support the victims of these violent crimes, and prevent underage drinking. We request your agency nominate outstanding colleagues who through their work exemplify MADD’s mission, but also exhibit any of the following qualities:
- Conducts traffic stops to reduce drunk and drugged driving
- Professionally completes high-quality investigations
- Presents information in court or is a court-certified DUI expert
- Raises awareness about the dangers of impaired driving through public speaking and community events, such as GAIN & NNO, educating youth and the community on the high risks of underage drinking and drug use prevention
- Specializes as a School Resource Officer, Detective, DUI Squad Member, Motor Officer, Crime Lab Technician, or other affiliated title
Continuing this year! Your agency may submit multiple nominations given they represent different departments within the agency. For example, any officer or support staff that has embodied service above self and works to raise awareness on all levels of MADD’s Mission.
Time is of the essence! Please have the most appropriate person submit the attached nomination form(s), along with a two or three paragraph bio and hi-res photo about your nominee(s), no later than August 3, 2023.
Banquet details: The Honoring Heroes Banquet is MADD’s signature recognition gala to honor the law enforcement officers, first responders, and court personnel who diligently work to support our shared mission to end drunk driving, help fight drugged driving, support the victims of these violent crimes, and prevent underage drinking. Join us in honoring those who keep us safe.
If you have additional questions, please contact me at
[email protected] or by phone at 602.240.6500 ext. (6451)
Thank you for your continued support,
Tania Bustamante | State Executive Director | MADD Arizona
Fields marked with an * are required
"*" indicates required fields
Please submit this form with the photo & bio no later than August 3, 2023, to Tania Bustamante.
If you prefer to print and mail a physical copy, or email it directly, you can access the form in PDF/print-friendly form here