Skip to content
- Ask for the law enforcement agency, and the investigating officer’s contact
information (email and cell phone)
- Obtain a copy of the crash report.
- Review the report and ask the investigating officer questions.
- Obtain a copy of the defendant’s driving record.
- Ask the investigating officer to inform you when there is an arrest as well as when the
prosecutor’s office is involved.
- Ask for a victim advocate from the law enforcement agency.
- Contact the investigating officer regularly to ask for the investigation’s progress.